Auckland Airport Pets specialises in domestic and international pet travel, providing services to and from Auckland International Airport
We are experts in pet transportation and are adept at facilitating stress-free pet travel across the globe, allowing you, the owner, to plan your relocation while we take care of all of your pet’s needs.
Our knowledgeable team are trained professionals in the pet courier industry, specialising in domestic and international travel. We remain up-to-date on the constantly changing rules and regulations regarding pet transport within New Zealand and across the world, flying pets to destinations such as Australia, Asia, Europe and the United Kingdom.
PET AIR TRAVEL
The logistics of relocating can be stressful with the necessary vet checks and numerous forms that require precise attention
Let our team at AUCKLAND AIRPORT PETS tick all the important boxes for you!
Our skilled staff are familiar with the paperwork required for specific breeds and individual countries, this ensures veterinary requirements, health documentation, custom clearance forms and MPI certifications are completed correctly before flying, with the aim of avoiding potential mistakes that could lead to longer quarantine periods, unnecessary pet trauma and/or additional costs for you the owner.
Rest assured your pets' comfort and well-being are our number one priority
AUCKLAND AIRPORT PET SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Pet collection from your home
- Individually sized IATA-approved pet courier transport crates
- MPI Veterinary Inspection
- Exporter Declaration forms
- Pet flight bookings
- Reduced rates for pre-flight accommodation booked through our on-site pet boarding facility BROOKBY LODGE
- Transport to and from Auckland Airport
- Please read our terms and conditions
WE DO IT ALL
We have our very own pet boarding facility BROOKBY LODGE on-site for pre-flight accommodation
Collaborate with local vet services, enabling easy processing of your pets Export Certificate (required 96 hours prior to flights to Australia)
In addition, we organise MPI visits 24-48 hours prior to all other international flights
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
For owners considering international pet travel, there are several conditions which must be met
- ALL pets must be microchipped prior to departure
- Dogs travelling to Australia from New Zealand require an owner’s declaration stating it was born and breed in New Zealand
- Dogs travelling to Australia from other international countries require blood tests prior to travel
- Cats and dogs travelling to the UK, Ireland and Europe require vaccination for Rabies at least 21 days prior to departure
- Pets travelling from Asia to Australia require a 180-day transit stay in a pet boarding facility in NZ before completing the final leg of their journey (this can be provided through BROOKBY LODGE at a reduced daily rate.
YOU CAN RELAX WITH AUCKLAND AIRPORT PET SERVICES
We work with you, the owner, to ensure your pet travels safely and comfortably to its final destination. Whether you require home collection or prefer to drop your pet off to us at BROOKY LODGE we will care for it as if it is our own.
Our entire team of admin staff, pet carers and transporters are ready to support you with your pet travel.
We work together to ensure every step of your pet’s journey to their new home runs smoothly.
We will happily assist you with your questions and relay information on the various options available
WE MAKE IT EASY
For a quick and easy free quote, fill in the form below or call and speak to one of our team. Our staff are available during office hours to take your call should you have questions or wish to check on your pet’s wellbeing and we endeavour to answer out-of-hours phone messages and emails as quickly as we can.
AUCKLAND AIRPORT PETS is located on the same property as
Our domestic boarding facility
Our custom build pet quarantine facility