Auckland Airport Pet Services are premium providers of international Pet Courier NZ and Pet Transport NZ services from Auckland's international airport.
Pet Transport is an all essential part of a families move between countries, so a reliable pet courier is very important. We are expert international pet couriers. We arrange and carry out pet transport of your dog or cat to your new country, whether it be Australia, USA, UK, Asia or Europe. We are NZFSA registered and only use crates approved by the IATA for your pet's journey.
So what exactly can we do?
Auckland Airport Pet Services can cover all the following services:
- Initial Transport - Our pet movers can collect your precious pet from your home! - please ask for a quote!
- Transport Crate - Yes, we supply IATA Approved Pet Courier Transport Crates! - yours to keep!
- MAF Veterinary Inspection - Yes, we'll take care of that!
- Exporter Declaration - Yes, our pet travel NZ services will also take care of that!
- Booking the Flight - Yes, we'll book the flight with your preferred airline. In most cases pets can be on the same flight as you!
- Provide Pre-Travel Pet Accommodation - We have a fully functional Airport Pet Hotel. Our Doggy Day Care (and other animals) services are available at special reduced rates at Brookby Pet Lodge!
- Transport to the Airport - Yes, our Airport Pet Transporters will ensure your pet departs and arrives to you safely!
- Please read our Terms and Conditions!
So you literally take care of everything?
Yes. We even have our very own Pet Boarding facility for pre-flight boarding at reduced rates. A local Vet is just 5 minutes away to ensure easy processing of your Pet’s Export Certificate - this is required for pet travel to Australian destinations and must be completed within 72 hours pre- flight. If your destination is further afield then a visit to MAF is needed 24-48 hours pre-flight for the Export Certificate, but don't worry - we will take care of that as well.
Is there anything I should know about?
There are several things useful to understand for anyone looking for pet transportation to move their pet overseas:
- Dogs travelling to Australia need Owners declaration of having lived in NZ since birth in New Zealand or since coming to New Zealand from Australia. Dogs from other countries require blood tests before travel.
- Cats and dogs travelling to UK and Ireland must be micro-chipped and be vaccinated for Rabies at least 21 days before entering UK. (new regs from 1 Jan 2012). For travel to most of Europe a Rabies vaccination is required at least 21 days before flight.
- We will work with you to ensure your pet’s journey through our pet couriers NZ services is safe and comfortable, from collection at your home or drop-off at our own Brookby Pet Lodge where we are well used to caring for cats and dogs with a big staff to ensure individual attention.
Great! So where can I get a quote?
You can get a quote by clicking here. We will respond to your Quote request very promptly and please don't hesitate to call us with any further questions between 9am – 5pm Mon – Fri and 9am – 12 Noon Sat on 0800 872 677 or 09 530 8675.
Airport Pets is the preeminent company to go for if you need any services regarding pet transport New Zealand. See our TradeMe advert for Pet Transport and our Brookby Lodge Dog Kennels Auckland.
Pet Transport Services - © 2016 Auckland Airport Pet Services
To the top with SEO from SearchMasters